Pokazuje rezultate 1 do 6 od 6

Tema: Ggje da je moj porod?

Početno Ggje da je moj porod?

Drage cure,

Ja sam u 35-tog tjedna i jos neznam gdje da je moj porod. Znam samo sta hocu da to biti:

-porod u vodu;
    -da nema epiziotomi, indicirani poroda, anestezii ili analgezii;
    -bebe da je so meni 24 sata, ali ne hocu riskirati na slucajnosti da ima ili nema slobodni apartman.

Probala sam slijediti vasih diskusijama i mislim bolnica u Rijeku da je bas sto trebe bici. I'll do all possible to move to Rijeka a bit before the due date, but in any case I need a back-up somewhere in Zagreb.

Sta cemi vi preporucate? Znam sto porodi u vodu ima samo u Petrovoj. In the back-up case, I can make a compromise with no water birth. Ako je porod na suho, bitice zadovoljna da su doktori i ekip sposobni asitirati so peritoneum massage.

Dali treba da je to dogovoreno prije dana poroda s ljecnika? Ako da, molim Vam preporucati njekoga - u Rijeci i/ili u Zagrebu.

Hvala Vam puno!

Datum pristupanja
    Jan 2005

Početno

Dear Demetra,
    Although I don't have an expirience giving birth yet (will have one soon though), based on what I've heard from my friends who went through giving birth in Zagreb hospitals, I would recommend Petrova hospital, 'cause I think, there, you can get the treatment you wish to have. .You can call or go there and ask for private appointment with one of the doctors (I recommend dr. Blajić or dr. Ivanišević) and tell them about your birth plan. Also, you should decide if you want Zg or Rijeka on time so you can make a reservation for the apartment.
    Good luck!!!!

Datum pristupanja
    Jan 2005

Početno

Ups.........just now I've seen that topic where you've been introduced by Anchie, so I realized Petrova is out of question. I guess Rijeka stays the best choice. :D

dorena avatar
    Datum pristupanja
    Nov 2003

Početno

i think that rijeka IS the best choice, and i recommend dr. Vlastelić. he's really extraordinary man and doctor.
    i live near rijeka, and if you decide to come here, we can arrange some "meeting" in hospital or earlyer.
    (my english is not so good, but i hope you'll understand what i mean )

Početno

Hvala ljepo Mamasita i Dorena!

Dorena, jucher sam pricala na telefonu kod Rijeka rodiliste. Oni sa bili jako lubasni i sljedece tjedna biticemo tamo.
    The idea to meet each other is great and if you like we can exchange our phone numbers in PM
    (don't worry about your English, it's great; don't forget we have a bit of Croatian too :D )

Datum pristupanja
    Nov 2003

Početno

If you have to give birth in Zagreb I would recomand Merkur hospital. It is small, and I think that they have posibility of giving birth in water since recently .
    They respected some of my wishes (so they are far ideal). I gave birth without epizotomy, and no pain killer. (And only my tears convinced them that i really do NOT want to be given pain killer). They broke my water without even asking form my permission and I was given drip also against my wish.
    And I was private patient of Podobnik which is cheaf of staff there...

But most importaint is that they have constant 24h rooming in so you have pleanty of time to learn breastfeeding (with minimum help of nurses).. which I do not think is available at Petrova.

As you see this is not the ideal option, just a good backup solution.

Pravila pisanja postova

• Ne možete otvoriti novu temu
  • Ne možete ostaviti odgovor
  • Ne možete stavljati privitke
  • Ne možete uređivati svoje postove
  •