eto me sa svojim 'novim' nacinom gibanja uz plesanje, poi (vrcenje vatrenih kugli), yogu - zapalila sam se i za hulahop!!
pa toplo preporucam svima koji mrze vjezbati, mrze diciplinu - mozda ih ovo zapali!!

izdvajam:

http://www.hooping.org/archives/000001.html

Hooping vs. Hula Hooping
Hooping is way more fun than the hula hooping you remember as a child, because the bigger and heavier the hoop, the slower it rotates around your body. This means that even if you think you can't hoop, with one of these hoops, you can! Everybody can hoop, regardless of age, size, or sense of rhythm. When you're using a customized hoop that's four feet in diameter, the rotation is slow enough that even clumsy amateurs can keep the hoop going — and it's not too hard to get into doing tricks. If you want to see more tricks, check out our video archive.

Hooping also just feels good. Another advantage of a bigger heavier hoop is that as it circles your waist, it gives you a solid massage. Your intestines and organs get a firm rythmic rubbing — it feels great! Some claim that hooping has other energetic benefits as well, but I can only speak for myself: I find hooping quite meditative, and perhaps more importantly, hooping makes me smile. Playing with a hoop works up a nice sweat, and like any cardiovascular exercise, it can hit the reset button on a bad mood. It's simply a lot of fun — and I'm a firm believer that fun is healthy!

Want more inspiration?
How to start hula hooping
Make your own hula hoop (easy!)
ja imam mali kupovni i taj je nesto teze nauciti vrtiti od ovog velikog... ali ako nabavite ili jos bolje napravite veliki (upute isto imaju tu na stranici, pogledala sam, ne cini se tesko), kazu da je puno lakse vrtiti i bolje masira... ali treba vise kondicije ...
naucila sam za 5minuta... :D
da, iako sam kao mala vrtila bez problema - eto, zaboravila sam i trebala sam ponovno nauciti da mi se vrati grif...